Dylan The Dylanus: The Revenge Of The Maverick Hunters is a 2013 American action adventure comedy CGI/live action film that is distributed by Warner Brothers and produced by New Line Cinemas. It is directed by Steven Spielberg and is a sequel to Dylan The Dylanus: The Movie.
Dylan, Black, and Emma are now very famous and are regarded as heroes by its town's people and dylanus, and they had built their HQ for hero stuff, but as Black was building a humanoid robot, dubbed Megaman X (despite its name, it isn't a human, but a robot), there was an error made by an unknown villian that caused the Megaman X robot to go corrupted and went on a rampage, building more evil Maverick Hunters (also including Zero, Axl, Alia, Dynamo, Gate, Lumine, Vile, and others), so it's up to Dylan, Black, and Emma to undo the damage.
- Edward Norton as Black the Dylanus
- Tom Hiddleston as the voice of Megaman X, the main antagonist of the film
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as the motion-capture for Megaman X
- Christopher Eccleston as Zero, who was a villian, but became an anti-hero as he realized Megaman X's real plan, world domination, so Zero joined the heroes instead
- Chris Pratt as Axl
- Karen Gillan as Alia
- Mark Wahlberg as Ned the Dylanus, who is Dylan's, Black's, and Emma's dad.
- Steve Coogan as the human mayor of Dylanusland named Alexander Norman
- Colm Meaney as a voice for Dr. Hamman's ultimate machine
- Peter Donald Badalamenti II as the motion-capture for Dr. Hamman's ultimate machine
- Stephen Amell as Josh Godwall, a giant-size human who's about 8.4 feet tall and is strong.
Just like the previous film, this film recieved positive reviews from most of its fans, with Rotten Tomatoes reported that 93% of the movie goers loved the movie. It was awarded as the best movie of 2013.
Songs Featured In The FilmEdit
- No Strings On Me [Avengers Age Of Ultron Version] (in the trailers for this movie only)
- Micheal Jackson's Bad (in the opening title)
- Three Days Grace's Born Like This (can be heard on the radio in the party scene of the movie)
- Who Let The Dogs Out (in the first part of the end credits)
- Smash Mouth's Hang On (in the second part of the end credits)
Rated PG-13 ForEdit
- Action Violence
- Some Frightening Images
- Mild Language (including one use of *ss, two use of d**ns, one use of h**l, one use of b**ch, two use of s**ks, and two use of OMGs)
- Some Sexual-Related Stuff (although no sex scenes were shown in the movie)